Wednesday 17 January 2018

Get paid cash/money for my story

Hello
Have your  story in  major national magazines as Chat, Best, Take a Break, Pick Me Up, Real Life, Women, That’s life to name a few womens weekly magazines and will pay well for your stories! So you know what stories we are after, here are some to of the sites, we provide stories for.
The more information you put in your summary, the bigger chance of selling it.
Please send full summaries, for the following, for your best chance to sell your story. If we think this is suitable, we will contact you.
My man scammed me out of my life savings.
My baby was operated on as soon as they were born
I was put into care, where I was raped on a regular basis
I married the wrong brother
I lost 15 stone, to get my man back
Me and my sister, had our breasts removed, to stop us getting cancer


Anything considered, so write a few lines about it and I will contact you if it’s something I think is good enough – it could be worth hundreds or thousands of pounds.
Payment: Hundreds OR thousands of pounds
You will need to be interviewed and photographed.
Top stories win £2K.
You can pull out anytime until publication.
Please send in a full summary, and answer any questions fully,  for the best chance to sell your story.
The magazines we work with are the weekly womens magazines. We read back the story you have given us, BEFORE a story is sent to publication, so that you know what is going to be printed, before it comes out in print, at which point, it can be changed, as you see fit.
Feel free to send your story in, if we think we can use it, we will tell you within a few days, if we can’t use it, but know who will use it, we will also let you know. We prefer, unusual or extreme stories, because they make more money!
Re payment, the journalist will need to go through the story with you, and then sell your story to the magazines, the amount you will be paid, will depend, also on what other stories have come in, but if you send in your story, I can pass your story onto the journalist, who will give me a yes or no, on whether they want to talk to you about your story or not, the yes or no, should be within 7 days, they will then discuss your story with you, within a fortnight, and go from there,
The journalist, will get the biggest price they can, the price ranges anything up to £2K. You can pull out anytime up until publication, and they won’t print anything you don’t want them to.
These answer the following questions below, you can send the answers to money4urstory@gmail.com, please no spamming. I am just interested in your story.
You can contact me on Twitter at @money4urstory
Questions,
Why are you suitable for this role?
Please give me a full summary of your story.
If there was  crime committed, was there a conviction please? Without a conviction, we cannot legally sell a story.
Is there anything else that would help us decide to use your story, for womens weekly magazines, thanks.
Have you sold your story or any other story before?
Do you have photos to back your story up, and if not, does anyone else have any?
Please supply email address, as another way of contacting you, but only if you feel comfortable giving it to use, we will not pass it on.
If you would rather not add it please put n/a, thanks.
What is your  home/mobile number please?
What is your age, if you would rather leave that out, just say n/a, thanks.
Are you male or female?
Are you free to call and receive calls, during business hours please?
Thanks,  I look forward to hearing from you.
Miriam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy our archives

Receive £2000, for your story

      £2,000 FOR YOUR STORY! We are a media agency, that provides, weekly women's magazines...